Growing Marcellus Activity

Growing Marcellus Activity

Thursday, July 14, 2011

So the water was not ruined by the evil drilling......

The limited coverage (WENY-TV News - Local News) of drilling related contamination claims that turn out to be wrong just baffles me. The truth and even-handed presentation of facts just doesn't seem to matter. I clearly remember seeing the story that a lady's hair was falling out because her well was contaminated, but the only other place I saw that the DEP determined there was no contamination or problem caused by Chief was an industry rag and the Houston (yes, Texas) Chronicle. Personally, I would think that the local media might find high levels of naturally occurring barium in local water sources to be pretty big news. I would sure like to know that I am at risk and should test my water......

No comments:

Post a Comment